Do you want to (re)start training after a short, medium or long break? Then this 4-week plan is for you.
It is a training plan for 1 month, with progression of difficulty each week. The first week's level is simple, with the basic movements of the workout, increasing in complexity with each workout. The necessary basic instructions are available in the document, with many tips and even a set of surprises that we have prepared especially for you.
It's time to get back to training and routine. Your body and mind will thank you.
- Total of 16 workouts, so you can train at least 4 times a week.
- The workouts are divided into an initial warm-up part, a central part of varied exercises and a final part of suggested cardio.
- They last approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6 extra group classes, to take whenever and wherever you want.
- Daily, weekly and monthly planner to facilitate the creation of routines.
Extra, for greater commitment and clarification
- 3 check-ups accompanied by PT Mafalda Silva (beginning of the plan, middle and end).
- Direct contact with PT Mafalda Silva, to clear all doubts.
What is necessary?
You just need to want to start.
If you have specific training material (dumbbells, disks, barbell), it can be used to go against the principle of progression and overload and make it difficult to carry out the exercises. However, this material is not at all necessary. You can choose not to use it or replace it with objects you have at home (water bottles, milk cartons, a heavy backpack, …).