Plan | Back to Training
Do you want to (re)start training after a short, medium or long break? so this 4 week plan is ideal for you.
It is a training plan for 1 month, with progression of difficulty each week. The first week's level is simple, with the basic movements of the workout, increasing in complexity with each workout. The necessary basic instructions are available in the document, with many tips and even a set of surprises that we have prepared especially for you.
It's time to get back to training and routine. Your body and mind will thank you.
- Total of 16 workouts, so you can train at least 4 times a week.
- The workouts are divided into an initial warm-up part, a central part of varied exercises and a final part of suggested cardio.
- They last approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6 extra group classes, to take whenever and wherever you want.
- Daily, weekly and monthly planner to facilitate the creation of routines.
Extra, for greater commitment and clarification
- 3 check-ups accompanied by PT Mafalda Silva (beginning of the plan, middle and end).
- Direct contact with PT Mafalda Silva, to clear all doubts.
What is necessary?
You just need to want to start.
If you have specific training material (dumbbells, discs, barbell), it can be used to go against the principle of progression and overload and make it difficult to carry out the exercises. However, this material is not at all necessary. You can choose not to use it or replace it with objects you have at home (water bottles, milk cartons, a heavy backpack, …).
Plan | Return to Food
Do you feel like you want to resume eating routines, but you don't know how? Do you feel like you're lost?
This nutrition ebook covers tips and strategies , essential when returning to your daily life, and recipes , which will help you to resume a healthier diet, without exaggeration and in a gradual and careful way, with the basic and essential tools for this.
Eating well doesn't have to be painful. Yes, it should be part of your lifestyle.
- Meal organization and planning tips.
- Tips for shopping trips, with product suggestions.
- Weekly menu, with planned meals.
- Soup recipes.
- Pre and post workout snack suggestions.